Y’all the holidays are here and I am panicking. I still have a million gifts to buy and my tree is only half decorated and finals are coming and I need about 20 hours of sleep. But with enough Peppermint Mochas we will get through this.
Enough rambling. I am so excited to share my first gift guide of 2017 with y’all! This guide is for the ladies in your life! I tried to gather things from a variety of categories, however, I have a beauty specific, fashion-specific, boss babe specific and home-specific guide coming soon so don’t fret! There is more!
- Giorgio Armani Si Perfume There’s just something about receiving perfume as a gift that I just love. This has been my favorite scent for the past year or so and I’m almost out so you bet this is at the top of my list. You can read my thoughts on it here.
- J Crew Pajamas I receive a new pair of pajamas every year for Christmas I love it!
- Sugarfina Bento Box I cannot even begin to explain how much i love the Sugarfina Champagne Bears so when I saw they had a 3 piece bento box I about lost my mind (I may or may not have picked up a few for myself…shhhh…)
- Kate Spade “One in a Million” Necklace I love my Initial necklace from Kate Spade! It’s so cute and simple!
- Pom Pom Hat Y’all I love me some Pom Pom beanies and you know this one is on my list
- Kendra Scott Elora Earrings I love giving and receiving Kendra Scott and these are my current faves. You can check out my Favorite Kendra Scott Pieces here for some more suggestions for that Kendra lover in your life.
- Windowpane Blanket Scarf My love for blanket scarves still hasn’t died and this is the one I’ve been loving lately, did I mention it could be monogrammed?
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drop Set This was one of my favorite gift sets from last year and I’m so glad they brought it back! Perfect for the beauty guru in your life!
- Harpers Baazar Coffee Table Book I love coffee table books and I’ve got my eye on this one
- Kate Spade ToGo Mug I receive a to go mug every Christmas and I have no complaints. As a self-proclaimed coffee addict, it’s completely necessary
- Dyson SuperSonic Hair Dryer This hair dryer is AMAZING. I have some crazy thick hair yall and this thing takes care of it
- Marble Phone Case How cute is this marble phone case?! So classy!
- Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick My mom gets me one of these every Christmas and I love it. My fave shade is 402, its the perfect nude pink!
- Ugg Cable Knit Socks Love love love socks for Christmas. Makes me wonder why we hated it so much as kids…
- Pom Pom Trim Blanket How stinking cute is this pom pom blanket!! I have to have it!
- Voluspa Muse Candle Who doesn’t love some gorgeous candles for Christmas. I mean look at it, it’s rose gold.
- Rayban Aviators Y’all know I love me some Rayban Aviators. This was my first pair and they are still my favorite
- Nike AirMax Thea I hate buying sneakers for myself but I love receiving them as gifts
- Hunter High Gloss Boots who doesn’t want a pair of shiny red rainboots?!
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eye Palette I love that Charlotte’s packaging just looks like a gift
- Slip Silk Pillowcase I’ve had my eye on this pillowcase for quite some time so I might snag one for myself
That’s it for my first gift guide of 2017! I’ve got more coming for ya so stay tuned! For now have a Happy Thanksgiving! And tell me what you’re most excited to give and what you’re hoping to receive this Christmas!